1. Stimulates the elimination of toxins due to the presence of chemicals from medicines, environmental pollution and food (especially food and meat produced industrially).
2. Stimulates the elimination of heavy metals
3. Stimulates the elimination of acids and allows the regulation of acid-base equilibrium
4. Helps neutralize viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi.
5. Allows internal detoxification with complete body purge
6. Stimulates the elimination of parasites
7. Increases oxygenation of the body.
8. Promotes nutrient absorption
9. Stimulates natural defenses
10. Detoxifies the liver and cleans the kidneys
It is clear that the organs work best when the electromagnetic fields are charged.
The loaded foot bath with negative ions will help you feel younger again!
The benefits of DETOX BODY
1. Contributes to rejuvenation and provides energy to the entire body.
2. Increases energy and reduces stress
3. Helps relieve pain and reduces inflammation
4. Improves sleep and relaxation
5. Improves memory and clarity of mind
6. Acts On Water Retention And Supports Weight Loss Efforts
7. Helps relieve headaches
8. Slows down aging and improves flexibility
9. Significantly contributes to the reduction of wrinkles, acne and other skin problems
10. Improves recovery time due to illness or injury
11. Promotes immune response and balance
12. Helps cases of edema
It will help you regain a bioenergetic balance and will stimulate the self-detoxing functions of the body.
For whom is this method the most beneficial?
1. Persons wishing to achieve an optimum level of quality of life.
2. People who consume a lot of tobacco or alcohol.
3. People who have a deficient immune system.
4. People who live with a high level of stress.
5. People with diabetes, hypertension, rheumatism, arthritis, and suffering from edema.
Meaning of Changing Water Colors
Many colors and residues appear in the water during an electrolysis foot bath session: there is a reaction between the toxins and the particles in the water, the added salt, the metal of the coil and the alkalinity or the lacidity of the person taking the bath.
This mixture will produce various colors (even if the person does not put his feet in the bath, degradation of the chemical and organic elements contained in the soperated liquid).
This coloring will vary according to the geography: the water of Montpellier does not have the same quality as that of Paris ...
The variation of the colors depends on the components of this water and the particles that are present there. The toxins released from our body will also color the water. Similarly, all substances from your body will turn into sticky aggregates sticking to the reel and edges of the bowl: This is why it is advisable to put a plastic to protect your bowl.
Yellow and green spots: Detoxification elements derived from the kidney, bladder, male urinary tract (prostate and urethra) and female.
Orange spots: detoxification residues of joints, (osteoarthritis, rheumatism, gout,)
Brown spots: liver detoxification residues, obesity, (tobacco residues and cell lysis).
Black spots: detoxification residues of the liver and bile, (diabetes, heavy metals ....)
Dark green stains: residues biliary depuration, digestive and immune system ...
Mousse Blanche: detoxification residues of the lymph, skin, irregular periods ...
White molds: yeast residues and fungi
Black: ... excess alcohol, asthma ...
Red spots: platelet debris and blood clotting.
Examples of Intoxicants Can Be Eliminated
* Food additives
* Detergents, solvents, cleaners, paint products
* Pesticides, herbicides, insecticides
* Synthetic Hormones, Steroids and Antibiotics
* Microbial Toxin